New Cluster | Fork-Wipe (English)
Information | New Server (S2) | Fork Wipe | Donate Refund | Server 2 changes| ETC;
The whole team will not answer any questions that are answered in this news!
If anything is unclear, please re-read it again with more concentration.
Otherwise just wait until everything gets released from us.
Hello dear Entropia Community. In this news post, we will inform you what our future plans are for our server.
We ask you to read carefully, so no more questions can pop up.
As you can see, the player activity got worse over the past two months and didn't improve massively when we applied new patches.
This might be due to multiple factors, which led to our current position, at which we are right now, as example...
- We published too much content right at the server launch
*Trigrem, Ethral, Trigrem Ruins (Dungeon), Ethral Garden (Dungeon)
*Heaven of Madrigal (Dungeon) / Golem Temple
*Infinity Grid / Infinity Points, Fashion Upgrade
- We had too many items, which sped up the progression in the game
*i.e. Reroll Scrolls
- We patched too much new content within a short time period
- Some players couldn't catch up to the top players.
- We had higher rates (XP, Penya) than before Entropia, so some things lost their value
*Platin rewards/ market items.
- We ran a lot of events, which simplified the game a lot, which led to market price crashes
*i.e. Premium weekends within short time periods.
- We had some minor and major bugs, which caused a loss in performance of the client
- PvE Balance changes with huge impact
- Dupe/Exploit exceptions with smaller rollbacks.
*It can always happen and we usually act very quickly, but this is also a factor which adds to it.
- Rarely had longer downtimes, as example christmas 2019
- We launched the Ultimate Items way too close back to back
- Many players used a bot and got banned for that.
*We increased our behaviour against that for more than one year and will go even more against it.
(Statistics, Ingame checks, Injection checks in our client)
*Even though we had a lot of bans, we still banned more players due to AFK farming or botting.
*So this is also a point, where it's the players fault of how the server is.
*We still keep our plans of the bans like that and still ban players out that act accordingly.
- Players shared their accounts with eachother and wonder why they lost all their items
*The robbers will also get punished
- Players that use the same account credentials on other servers and which get robbed by these server administrators.
- Specific players, that hop from one server to another
*Not because they dislike the server, but play on the server, that have more "hype" and talk the previous servers down.
- Some players, that try to sell their ingame items for real life money, which get caught and loose both accounts with all their items on them.
*We can tell already, that we have statistics to log the behaviour to show us, which one can fall into that category
- We still had a lot of banned players in the years 2019/2020 which got punished for real world trading, which we haven't seen yet from previous projects.
*We can't avoid that, but we try to prevent that from happening again.
- We had huge penalties from the GTOP100 site, because many players weren't able to vote and only could do that once per day.
- Of course there could be other reasons why some people don't play our server (ingame design, low/mid or highrate, activities of the staff) but we can't mention everything and just got into the more relevant points, why the server is how it is right now.
- The summer season just started, that's why statistically less players are playing.
*Due to the current worldwide situation, you can't be blamed when you don't feel like playing right now and want to do other things.
Due to the mentioned player activity and the factors above, we came up with the idea to open a second Server (Cluster) and to pull a Wipe (Fork Wipe).
*Fork = Split
The first Server (Cluster 1) will stay how everyone knows and has been online from the 15th December 2018 and will still get updates.
*We will go on furhter about the Cluster 1
The second Server will get a sort of Wipe with restrictions.
The second server will get the same content as the first server, but the endgame content launches will be stretched into a later longer time period.
The second Cluster will be harder than the first one.
*Cluster 1 will still remain how it is (simplified) and you will be able to still play on it.
*Simplifications will come aswell on Cluster 2 during the next few months.
That is why not everything will be available on day one. Some sections of the coming content will be adjusted aswell, as soon as they are getting published.
The community can come up with suggestions aswell, before we actually deploy the content updates on that cluster.
In between the ongoing cluster, we also provide new systems and game content, because we head into a different direction with that project.
There will still be updates with community suggestions, improvements, new models and so on.
The XP, Penya and Guild XP rates will get lowered extremely!
Everyone will get their donation points back, which accumulated during the past few years.
*That means, that you will get every point, which you spent on cluster 1 back on your cluster 2 account.
*We will go on in depth later in this article.
The Donate/Vote Shop from the second cluster will get modified aswell and some items will be available later on.
It might also happen, that the second cluster will get merged with the first server in a few years
*The future is not 100% certain and noone knows what will happen.
Because we don't just want to open a second cluster to grab the money from your pockets, like other projects do, we decided to refund a part of your points to the second cluster!
There will be an additional currency (new donate and vote points), which we add to your account, the way you had them on the first.
[OLD] Server 1 / Cluster 1 (Donate currency/ Vote points for Server 1):
Blue Diamonds (Server 1):
Will not get refunded, because the cluster will remain how it is right now.
Vote Punkte - S1 (Server 1):
Will not get refunded, because the cluster will remain how it is.
[NEW] Server 2 / Cluster 2 (Donate currency/ Vote points for Server 2):
Red Diamonds (Server 2):
Will be refunded for certain values (2013 to 2020).
Vote points - S2 (Server 2):
We will refund 2.000 Vote Points for every Vote starting from the 26/06/2020.
*You can Vote and collect Vote Points for the start of Server/Cluster 2.
The refund of the Red Diamonds (donate currency) will reach into our last projects from 2013 to 2018.
Unfortunately we cannot refund 100% of the donations (or better conditions), because it would've been way too much and the server wouldn't earn enough to survive for a longer period of time.
- Year 2013: 5% refund
- Year 2014: 10% refund
- Year 2015: 15% refund
- Year 2016: 20% refund
- Year 2017: 30% refund
- Year 2018: 50% refund
- Year 2019: 75% refund
- Year 2020: 100% refund
Question: How does the donation feature work? Do I have to decide for a server to donate on?
No! You will receive your donate points on Server 1 and Server 2 simultaneously!
Means, when you donate 10$ in our server, you will receive 1.300 Blue Diamonds + 1.300 Red Diamonds.
You can spend the donate currencies on both servers. (so you always have double the amount!)
The Donate shop will be opened just after 4 to 6 days after launch!
The Donate shop will be handled differently on th second cluster.
Specific items won't be available during the starting phase i.e. Shiny Weaponry
These will be added later on, to make it easier for beginners to progress in the game aswell.
Items will be available more commonly in sales and won't be permanently added.
*This includes the Ultimate Entropia Treasures aswell.
The Ultimate Entropia Treasures will be added to the shop bit after bit and will be added to different content aswell (farmable).
*From these Treasures, you will get different Ultimate Pieces as bonus, which can be exchanged for a full Ultimate item.
*A new Ultimate Item / Treasure will be released every 4 to 8 months.
The donation reward timeline will be added to a later point.
*Maybe without Ultimate Items in the first phase.
Fashion Models will be switched out every 3 to 6 days automatically.
*In the beginning of Entropia, this has to be done manually.
Some Vote Shop items will be released to a later point
You get double the amount of Vote Points for each vote for Server 1 and Server 2!
The amount of Vote Points that you get for Server 2 are a bit lower at the start.
Some items will be removed aswell, which will be available later on in the Shop.
You can Vote daily up to 3 times, if you use a different IP adress and device.
*Proxy /VPN votes might lead to a ban.
You can start gaining Vote Points already, if this announcement gets published.
The weekend events on Server 2 won't be as often as on the Server 1.
These events will be started in a weaker variant with not that high bonus items.
*The events will be better progressively.
*New events will be added to the game later on.
Seasonal big events will take place as usual.
Events on Server 1 will still take place normally.
*Seasonal events aswell.
Events like the Easter Labyrinth or the Pokemon and Halloween Dungeon will take place on the second server aswell.
*Maybe there will be new content.
The donator of the month from Server 1 will NOT get the rewards on Server 2 again.
New donator of the month will get all rewards on Server 1 and Server 2.
Custom Fashion, which the top donator chose, might be restricted on Server 2.
*That means, you can't wish for Fashion that can be farmed in later expansions.
The donator of the month will get all bonus Items on both Servers aswell.
We will be looking for new assistance on the launch of the new cluster.
You have the opportunity to apply as Gamemaster on Entropia via the ticket system.
The ticket / the application has to be written in english.
You must have the following criteria:
- You are 18 years old. -
*Exceptions might happen.
- You are experienced with our Server. -
*Up until the endgame content on Server 1.
- You have decent knowledge in the english language. -
*Other languages are nice to have.
- You haven't been present in a negative way before. -
- Players, who have been around for a long time and played in multiple scenarios are prefered. -
*As long as the other things are fine aswell.
- We do not want to know anything from your private life. -
*We can talk about that privately, if there's time ;)
Gamemaster will be rewarded with a bunch of Donte Points monthly.
We are looking for advertisement of our Server.
That's why we ask you to produce videos about the second cluster in the early stage!
You have the opportunity to publish videos and streams on our Discord server.
Players, that produce a lot of "Social Media Content", will get a YouTube or Twitch badges ingame and a according Discord group.
With that Discord group, you will have access to the social media channel, where you can write down your character name and receive Donate Points every 1 to 2 weeks.
The amount of points depends on your performance.
With the start of the second cluster, we want to give some players a second chance.
That means, that we might give that chance to the players that got punished for using Bots, Tools or tried real world trading.
That doesn't imply, that everyone will get a second chance.
You have the opportunity to form a ticket, which has the following content:
- When did your account get banned?
- Why did it get banned?
- How often did it get banned? (temporarily/permanently)
- Is there a chance, that you might do the same mistake again?
Special players, that we've got our eyes on from the past will not get unbanned.
You can still try with a ticket.
Server 1 will still be exist and will get updated with Events and Sales.
New content will be differently compared to Server 2. (different directions)
The first Server will be pretty empty, when Server 2 launched.
We will still update the Server with Events, changes and bugfixes.
New content will be added a little bit later, since we are focusing on the new Server 2.
*A lot of players didn't even see the endgame content on the first Server.
The content on Server 1 has been simplified recently.
The exchange prices and the starting items got changed.
As mentioned above, you will still get Donate Points rewarded when you donate for Server 2.
The news for Server 1 and Server 2 will be separated visually!
The Guild War on Server 1 will take place on different times than Server 2.
The Battleground Guild Wars will also be on different times than Server 2.
Server 1 - Normal Mode
Battleground Guild War:
Wednesdays and Saturdays at 6pm, 8pm, 10pm
Normal Guild War:
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays at 7pm
Server 2 - Hardmode
Battleground Guild War:
Mondays and Fridays at 6pm, 8pm and 10pm
Normal Guild War:
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays at 8:30pm
We decided to publish the content on Server 2 in steps, as mentioned previously.
We made that decision to create and plan our content perfect for the players, so everyone can catch up, even if you're a new player or a returnee.
The content will also get simplified by a bit, so that new players can catch up in a fair tempo.
We will put the quality over the quantity in this project, so that every player can be satisfied.
Its important to point out, that we still apply suggestions and changes.
Bugs and game errors will be put in the highest priority to ensure you a good gaming experience.
Server 1 will still give you the opportunity to participate on certain Events like the Guild Sieges, Battleground Sieges, Secret Room, Monster Clash and so on. You can also still play then endgame content.
The list below might be different after a while due to community suggestions, changes or content / new systems in general.
Important changes - General:
- New Dedicated Server for both Cluster.
- The XP, Penya and Guild XP rates will be lowered drastically.
- Some content will be locked in the early stage and will be unlocked while we progress.
- Many exchange prices will be adapted.
- Content like the Battleground, Secret room and new areas will get updated while we progress.
*As example, new items will be added there or new content.
*Content for new players will get simplified.
- There will be no (or almost no) Green Weapons or NPC Fashion.
*You will have to farm those!
- Event Token Sets won't be available by themselves.
*There will be two boxes for male and female, where you get a random Fashion Set. (Custom Fashion)
- The collection speed has been slowed down by 50%.
- Upon awakening, the stats have gotten another possibility to roll. (Not another line!)
*as example, you can now awake STR +11 or STR +14 besides the usual rolls.
Important changes - Official content:
- The official content from the game has been adjusted.
- NPC Weaponry and Equipment are only farmable and won't be offered at an NPC.
*These will be dropped with a few bonus stats (small extra)
*Can be dropped from any monster above Lvl 175 or inside the Platin Lvls.
*Special crystals or statues might appear in Madrigal, which also drop these.
*These crystal or statues might spawn aggressive monsters.
- Official NPC Fashion is only farmable and won't be available from a NPC.
*Can be dropped from any monster above Lvl 175 or inside the Platin Lvls.
*Special crystals or statues might appear in Madrigal, which also drop these.
*Available in the Battleground Guild Siege aswell.
*The Top 3 will get a random Set.
*The participants will get a random part.
*These will be available in the Black Market or in the limited Premium Shop aswell (cheap).
- In Ankou's Asylum, you have to drop the weapons instead of exchanging them with the NPC.
- In Kalgas Cave, you will have to drop the parts instead of exchanging them with the NPC.
- Sunstones and Moonstones have to be dropped from monsters above Lvl 175 or in the Platin Lvls. They can also be bought for Entropia Chips and aren't available in Flaris from the NPC.
*The rate of success from +0 to +10 has been lowered and is not 100% anymore.
- Jewelry boxes aren't obtainable from the NPC for Penya.
*These can be dropped from every monster above Lvl 175 or in the Platin Lvls, or from the Madrigal Crystals / Statues - as well as the Wilds Dungeons.
- Further content that have been changed on Server 1 will still remain.
- There are two additional Scrolls for Pets and Fashion.
*You can use the Fashion Scroll on a part to get a random, small stat improvement. (stackable with Blessing of Goddess)
*The Pet Scroll is available in the Vote Shop or ingame for Perin.
*The Fashion Scroll is available in the Vote Shop or ingame for Perin.
- There will be a certain amount of monsters to be slain in every dungeon, in order to spawn the final boss.
Content at the launch of Server 2:
- NPC Exchange, NPC Shop, Recipes, Quests - Requirements and prices got increased.
- The amount of certain Items from Boxes/Treasures have been lowered.
- Platin Level: 30
*Will be increased after some weeks.
- The Platin Rerwards have been lowered.
- Diamonds until Level 12 are available.
*The droprate has been lowered.
- The Kebaria / Magma Cave content is available.
- The Black Shiny Equipments are available.
*Can't be converted to ingots.
- The Eden content is available.
- Arena of Fear is available.
- The Secret Room (Flaris) is available for you on launch.
*The winning Guild gets all taxes from the purchases from other players in the currencies Penya and Perin
*There is a participant Buff for every player, that killed more than 100 Monsters.
*There is a winner Buff for every participant, that got the first place.
- The Dungeon Ranking System will be available with changed rewards.
*Will have different rewards sometimes.
- The Premium Dungeon will be available on launch.
*Augmentation Scrolls have been removed and will be implemented later.
- Everything that you can see and didn't get removed will be available.
- Battleground Rumble & Guild Siege.
*Rewards will be updated while the server progresses.
- The amount of Dungeon Entries in certain Dungeons have been lowered.
- The Cooldown times from certain dungeons have been increased.
- Diamonds can break while you set them in your Weapon.
*A Protect Scroll, which will Protect the Diamond from breaking, will be available for Perins and Vote Points.
- While extracting the Diamond from your Weapon, there is a chance, that the Magic Diamond will be destroyed.
- While extracting a Card from your Weapon, there is a chance, that the Restoration Scroll falls to dust.
- While reading a Recipe for Alchemy, there might be a chance that the Recipe falls to dust.
*This chance will get lowered, the higher your Alchemy level is.
*The items that are needed won't be affected.
*Blessed Key Recipe's are an exception to that.
- Further content will be announced at the Start of Server 2!
- Further bugfixes/performance adjustments.
Info: Some content might appear in a changed Version or even not at all on Server 2!
- Aurania Area (Quest Zone)
- 5 Aurania Dungeons
- Black Shiny Weapons
- Aura Jewelry
- Kalgas Cave (Heroic)
- Ankous Asylum (Heroic)
- Magma Cave (Heroic)
- Trigrem Area
- Trigrem Ruins (Dungeon)
- Ethral Area
- Ethral Garden (Dungeon)
- Soulreaver Equipment
- Soulreaver Weapons
- Heaven of Madrigal (Dungeon)
- Golem Temple (Dungeon)
- Infinity Grid / Points
*Infinity stone drops have been removed from every monster in the previous Dungeons.
- Fashion Upgrade + Material
- The beginner World Bosses
*Krrr, Mushmoot, Big Muscle
- The Project C-A01 World Boss
- The Great Venux Tree (PvP) World Boss
- Ultimate Items except Cloak/Mask
- Omega Upgrade Recipe
- R/12% Cards
- R/12% Card pieces (Collector / Rhisis Trails)
- Card Battery (High)
- Z/15% Cards
- Diamonds Level 13
- Weapon/Equipment Rerolls
- Weapon/Equipment Reroll - Recipe
- Recycling of Black Shiny Equipment/Weapons for ingots.
- Monster Clash
- Bonus Transfer Cards
- Awake Transfer Cards
- Infinity Crystal Reset Cards
- Bonus Revert Cards
- Daily Roulette System (Event only)
- Gaia Dungeon (Gaia Fashion Upgrade)
- The Spirit Dice System is blocked.
*You can get additional stats (PvE only) with the convertion of bad (Black) Shiny Parts.
Any player who double-boosted our discord server until the 08/07/2020,
receives unique models, which will only be available at the start of Server/Cluster 2
Additionally, every Double Booster will receive: 1,000 Diamonds and a Nitro Badge in the Game!
From us selected players who have remained loyal to the server until now, without being negatively noticed,
receive special models and a special character badge in the game when the server starts (Without effects).
Thanks for reading! <3
- your Entropia Team
Back to overview
- Server StatusOnline
- Server Time03:50 PM
Double Boost our Server with Discord Nitro
and get access to exclusive Giveaways, Patch Previews and Free Diamonds