[S2] Patch-Notes: v188.8.131.52 (English)
- Newly created characters get additional Beginner EXP Flasks, which give you +100% more EXP.
- In addition, coupons for other useful beginner items will be distributed in the future.
- The login window has been reworked and offers you now the function to save your login data, which you enter, in the client.
- You can either select the account once and press "Load" or you can click your account ID twice to get to the channel selection.
- Your login data is stored encrypted in the client and is visible on the right list when the game starts.
Attention: Do not give the file "AccountInformation.bin" to anyone! (your data)
- The login data will be saved in the order in which you enter them.
- Bonus Upgrade Scrolls for Black Shiny weapons and equipment parts have been added to the Kebaria and Aurania Exchanger.
- With this scroll you can upgrade existing bonus values of Black Shiny weapons / equipment parts.
- Both items must have the same item, job class and bonus type. (e.g. STR -> STR)
- The left weapon/equipment part that gets destroyed must have a higher bonus than your main item.
- On weapon/equipment parts that do not have a bonus, this scroll will not work.
- A bonus from a Destroyed Black Shiny Item can be transferred to a Normal Black Shiny Item.
- The Shiny Sets Effects have been reduced by -5%.
- Due to the fact that Black Shiny Sets tend to be created with the Upgrade Scroll, the Shiny Set effects have been reduced.
- The Black Shiny Set Effects have been increased by +5%.
- There is a difference of ~20% between the Shiny and Black Shiny sets.
- The Venux Charm (Drop Protection+) item is now available at the ECP-NPC for 50 chip perins.
- The bag window has been adjusted again and offers you now the function to put items directly into your bag.
- The "/CounterStart" counter has been adapted and now shows you the stats of perins and chips.
- "/CounterStop" to stop the counter.
- "/CounterClean" to reset the counter.
- The jewelry recipe requirements have been slightly lowered for the P40 Shiny jewelry set and the P40 Upgrade jewelry set.
- The Anti Kite System in Dungeons has been modified.
- Normal monsters now follow you around the dungeon again.
- Boss monsters no longer randomly change targets when certain buffs are used.
- Through /buff you now don't get RM/BP buffs in the Guild Siege / Rumble if one of these classes is in your party.
- Security & bug fixes.
- Client optimizations.
Due to the set changes, the PvP balance in the Normal Guild Siege has also changed.
For the Normal PvP Balance (Not the Battleground Mode) a balancing will follow in the near future.
Back to overview
- Server StatusOnline
- Server Time10:52 PM
Double Boost our Server with Discord Nitro
and get access to exclusive Giveaways, Patch Previews and Free Diamonds